You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
L.A. Noire The VR Case Files
- Publisher Rockstar Games
- Platform PC - Steam
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital key via email
- Language English
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 4094
A dark and violent crime thriller set against the backdrop of 1940’s Los Angeles, now in stunning virtual reality.
L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files places you directly in the shoes of Detective Cole Phelps as you solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real cases from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in L.A. history.
Featuring seven cases rebuilt specifically for virtual reality, L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files adds new layers of immersion and realism to Rockstar Games’ atmospheric crime thriller as you solve select cases from the blockbuster original game, spanning mysteries from the Detective desks of Traffic, Arson, Homicide, and more.
• Search for clues by grabbing, inspecting and manipulating objects
• Get behind the wheel and drive to your next crime scene
• Engage in chases, fistfights and shootouts as you track down suspects
• Build your case by making notes or drawing freehand in your detective’s notebook
• Interrogate witnesses and use your wits to separate truth from lies in a city where everyone has something to hide
Additional System Specifications
Due to current performance issues with AMD hardware, only specific combinations of AMD and NVIDIA/Intel Hardware will allow the game to play as intended:
• If using an AMD Ryzen 7 CPU, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (or above) graphics card is required to play
• If using an AMD Vega 56 graphics card, an Intel i7 6700 (or above) CPU is required to play
• Attempting to use an AMD CPU and GPU together to play the game is not supported at this time
L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files only supports a single graphics card architecture; NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFire features are not supported.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.