In XCOM: Enemy Unknown an aggressive alien race has decided to colonize Earth. To defend our world, a special organization, the Extraterrestrial Combat Unit, has been formed. Its main objective is not only to drive the aliens back, but also to learn from their technologies. You are appointed the leader of this organization.
The gameplay is organized into two levels: strategic, where you research new technologies and examine the aliens' biology among other things, and turn-based, where you fight aliens in face-to-face confrontation.
As every XCOM action has a cost, you need to raise funds. The only way to do this is to satisfy those countries which sponsor your organization with your work.
Establish your base - choose a continent (each of which gives you a different bonus), hire employees and expand rooms and laboratories.
When alien activity is detected, send your unit to eliminate the threat. This is where the gameplay changes into a turn-based strategy game. Lead a small group of highly trained soldiers and kill every alien you find on the map. Remember that each soldier has their own line of sight, and that some enemies will hide in the fog of war. Your soldiers will gain experience with success, but if they fail, you cannot resurrect them.
- Strategy Evolved: XCOM: Enemy Unknown couples tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
- Strategic Base: Recruit, customize and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel. Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters.
- Tactical Combat: Direct soldier squads in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and Skyranger.
- Worldwide Threat: Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions, interacting and negotiating with governments around the world.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.