No reward points for this product.
You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
Total War Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai - Saga Faction
- Publisher Sega
- Platform PC - Steam
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital key via email
- Language English
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 1095
The Saga Faction Pack adds a new playable faction to Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Fall of the Samurai, previously only available in the Limited Edition, for use in single or multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles.
Centuries of trade with outsiders has given the people of Saga an understanding of foreign and modern ways, allowing them to adopt new military technology quickly.
- Gunnery (+5 to the accuracy of all artillery pieces)
- Industry (+5 to growth from industrial buildings)
- Engineering (-15% reduction to the recruitment and upkeep costs of ships)
- Rangaku (Trade with the Western Powers has been established)
History of the Saga
The Saga domain is ruled by Nabeshima Mochizuru, the latest in a line of daimyo who were given this territory after the Tokugawa won the vicious civil war of the Sengoku Jidai. The Nabeshima did well by being sensible enough to join the Tokugawa cause while there was still some doubt over the result. They did not wait until the Battle of Sekigahara to decide where their true loyalties lay.
The domain includes the port of Nagasaki, a valuable resource for any daimyo. It is here that Japan has its only official trade with the West, and it is here that interesting ideas arrive in the country. Perhaps this knowledge of the harshness of the outside world is what has convinced the Nabeshima to throw their weight behind the Imperial Court rather than the Shogun.
The Nabeshima clan can rely on a few advantages in the coming struggle: they have Western connections and trade that is far ahead of any other domain. In turn, this learning allows them to be artillery experts, and have good shipbuilding and industrial facilities. The modern world has much to offer to those who would embrace it. Interestingly, the historical Nabeshima Mochizuru eventually resigned his position and left Japan to study in England.
This content requires the base game Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai on Steam in order to play.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.