Experience the horrors of the apocalypse with Blood & Burning for Total War: ATTILA. This pack adds blood-spurt effects, decapitations, limb-lops, disembowelment, and more to the game. Disease-ridden soldiers can even be seen vomiting on the battlefield, adding to the ghastly realism.
Blood & Burning comprises • Gory new Campaign Map combat animations with blood-spatter, arm severance, and decapitations.
This content requires the base game Total War: ATTILA on Steam in order to play.
• Ultraviolent Battlefield combat animations including limb-severance, decapitation and blood spurts.
• Soldiers in armies suffering from disease will vomit when idle on the battlefield.
• New burning and burn-to-death animations for both soldiers and civilians.
• New gore decals in battles depicting vomit, blood and bodily organs.
• New, blood-soaked versions of key animated event messages.All Blood & Burning effects can be enabled or disabled in the Graphics Options menu.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.