The world lays in tatters, exhausted, bleeding, scarred, and burnt, the people desperate. But even after the apocalypse, there are men willing to give everything to return to light, to knowledge, to civilization. Whatever the cost, and whatever the means...
The year is 768AD and, after the death of his father, Charlemagne is to share the Frankish throne alongside his brother. A situation that ill-befits a man of his vision, and their relationship clouds as he feels the fiery blood of his grandfather, Charles Martel, stir in his veins.
Will you make your mark in his image, or will you become your own king?
NOTE: This content requires the base game Total War: ATTILA on Steam in order to play.
TW ATTILA: Age of Charlemagne Campaign Pack
- Huge new Campaign, set at the dawn of the Middle Ages.
- Enter the Medieval era with Knights, Housecarls and a new illuminated UI art style.
- 8 Playable factions with all new Units, Tech and Buildings.
- New game features with Story-based and Kingdom Events.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.