SYMMETRY is a survival management game set in a retro-futuristic, sci-fi universe. Your main goal is to manage the crash survivors and help them withstand the desolate, extremely cold environment in order to fix their spacecraft and escape. The non- obvious plot is accompanied by an atmospheric musical score and graphic design that sustains the harsh and mysterious ambiance.
Survivors’ life functions crucial to their existence, such as eating, resting, and mental health need to be taken care of. Extreme circumstances may force crew members to develop new skills like Botanics or power plant operations, that wasn't necessary for their Earthly life. Gathering all the parts required to repair the spaceship becomes a race against time, as extreme weather conditions and life-threatening supernatural activities become more and more present.
Vector graphics give the game a feeling of mystery and severity of the deserted world. Using dimmed and pastel colors throughout the scenery create a sense of remoteness from reality and build an unreal atmosphere of the landscape.
- Base micro-management in extremely hostile conditions
- Randomly assigned crew members with different skills and stories in each gameplay
- Different needs to satisfy: nutrition, physical condition, and mental health
- Non-obvious sci-fi plot
- The ominous presence of the Symmetrical World
- Moral choices – collectivism vs individualism
- Unique vector graphics and ambient sound setting
- High replay-ability and various strategies to beat the game
- Survival game mode unlocked once the main mission is accomplished
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.