By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of $0.05.
You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
- Publisher Uber Entertainment
- Platform PC - Steam
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital
- Language English
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 1842
Colonize solar systems, annihilate homeworlds, and exterminate your foes in epic interplanetary battles with multiple players and thousands of units. Planetary Annihilation takes strategy gaming to a never-before-seen scale -- and gives players powerful tools to control the action.
Blow up everything, anywhere; dominate with punishing spacecraft, robots, and other futuristic machines of war. Arm asteroids and send them on planet-destroying collision courses. And take over an entire galaxy in a dynamic single-player mode with procedurally generated content. Don’t just win, annihilate!
Key Features Include:
- Epic Single-Player - Galactic War is a twist on traditional real-time strategy campaigns that has players battling across a dynamic galaxy filled with procedurally-generated content. Every playthrough is different. Annihilation is final.
- Epic Multiplayer - Play with up to ten friends (or enemies) in massive free-for-all and team-based matches.
- Spectate - Spectate matches with a suite of incredible viewing options.
- Advanced Command And Control - With intuitive drags and clicks, seamlessly switch between planets, mine resources, create custom unit formations, or pulverize armies.
- Dynamic Picture-In-Picture - View and interact with your units on another planet in a second window as you focus and control the action in your primary view.
- Instant Replays - View in-match recordings in real-time while matches are in progress. See when a battle turned by rewinding the game to any point or check out the entire match after a game ends.
- Smash Planets - Don’t just win, annihilate. End games with the mother of all weapons: an asteroid on a collision course.
*Internet connection required.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.