This new content pack introduces Bà Triệu as the leader of Vietnam and Kublai Khan as an alternate leader of either China or Mongolia.
NOTE: This content requires the base game Sid Meier’s Civilization VI on Steam in order to play.
Includes the Vietnam civilization with Bà Triệu, the Voi Chiến unique unit, and the Thành unique building.
- Civ Unique Ability: Vietnam’s unique ability is “Nine Dragon River Delta.” All land specialty districts can only be built on Rainforest, Marsh, or Woods tiles. Buildings on each type of tile receive either additional Science, Production, or Culture. This ability also allows Woods to be planted with the Medieval Faires civic.
- Leader Unique Ability: Bà Triệu’s unique ability, “Drive Out the Aggressors,” provides additional Combat Strength for units fighting in Rainforest, Marsh, or Woods tiles; this bonus is further increased for tiles owned by Vietnam. Beginning a turn in Rainforest, Marsh, or Woods also provides additional Movement, which is also further increased for tiles owned by Vietnam.
- Unique Unit: Vietnam features the unique Medieval era ranged unit, the Voi Chiến . This unit can move after attacking and has additional Movement. It is more expensive than the Crossbowman unit it replaces, but is stronger when defending and has greater sight.
- Unique District: The Thanh unique district offers additional Culture for each adjacent district. Once Flight is researched, the district generates Tourism equal to its Culture output. It does not require Population and is cheaper to build than the Encampment district it replaces.
Also includes Kublai Khan as an alternate leader for China and Mongolia (requires the Rise and Fall expansion to play as Mongolia.)
- Leader Unique Ability: Kublai Khan’s unique ability, “Gerege,” provides one extra Economic policy slot in any government. It also grants a random Eureka and Inspiration when establishing a Trading Post in another civilization’s city for the first time.
- As a leader of China, Kublai Khan’s science boosts are even more powerful, and his extra policy slot empowers economic strategies. As a leader of Mongolia, Kublai Khan leverages trade routes for military might.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.