Sid Meier's Civilization V is the fifth instalment of the greatly popular series of turn-based strategy games. The developer, Firaxis Games studio, remained loyal to the basic rules of the saga. The players' goal is to direct their civilizations through consecutive epochs.
The interface received much tuning-up and can now be set as transparent, minimalistic and user-friendly. Not all options and functions are available straight off the bat, but even the hidden ones can be accessed with only one mouse click. Notifications are displayed with an icon, which eliminates the need to go through multiple text messages. All the changes have been implemented to facilitate user control. First time in the series' history, a hexagon net has been introduced to the world map. Due to this, additional strategic options open up during war. The modification also allows for a more intuitive exploration of the territory and a better development of the player's superpower.
GOTY edition includes:
- All 4 Cradle of Civilization Map Packs
- Civilization Pack: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II)
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings
- Explorer’s Map Pack
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.