This product not available in your country.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.09.
Become the leader of a rising culture in Sid Meier's Civilization V, a sequel to a long-running and venerated franchise. Be in absolute control over your Civ's government, scientific progress and military and lead it along any of several ways to let it become a sprawling empire the entire world must look at in awe.
Complex and accessible gameplay
The trademark complexity and depth of the franchise is now more accessible than ever. Civ 5's user interface is easier to read and use than it has ever been, with all the essential information available at a glance and all other available within a few clicks. Be as involved as you want. For those, who would avoid micromanagement, the AI can handle the minutiae, while you focus on the essential aspects of ruling your nation throughout the ages.
Tactics and hexagons of Civ 5
Sid Meier's Civilization 5 abandoned the square tiles of the previous games in favour of hexagons. This decision allowed for a fresh version of combat mechanics. Every unit now occupies a single space, making tactical placement of units more vital to the success than it has ever been.
Another addition to Civ 5 are the city-states. Each is a single-city nation in its own right, and fully responsive to the players actions. Whether you aim for peace or wish to conquer them, the city-states will react accordingly, becoming your trusted allies supporting you in war, or enemies banding with others to defeat you.
Decide on policies and transform your civilization
Civ 5 introduces a policy system, allowing you to shape, step by step, the nature of your civilization. As your Culture increases, new policy trees become available, with each decision marking a significant milestone. As the trait trees are not mutually exclusive, mix and match options for different Policies to create your own flavour of government.
Beautiful visual design
Civilization V boasts a gorgeous and detailed graphics. Animals roam and play on resource tiles, waves lap gently against the shores, and military units fight with slightly exaggerated animations. Each hexagon offers something to behold, making Civilization V one of the most beautiful strategy games available.
Civ 5 is a perfect blend of classic and fresh gameplay elements. It feels immediately familiar to the series' veterans, but introduces new mechanics to stay ahead of its competitors.
Sid Meier's Civilization V features
- Several ways to win - you can achieve victory through different means suiting your style. Whether through Conquest, Diplomacy, Science or greatest score, Civilization 5 lets you win the way you want to.
- Easily accessible mods - Civ 5 integrates mod access into game menus, letting you download and install them with just a few clicks, easier than ever.
- Streamlined UI shows all the vital information and decisions upfront, everything else is just a few clicks away
- Capable AI - handling the lesser details of leadership for you or ruling other civilizations, Civ 5's AI can handle it all.
- Fully customizable campaign - Civilization V allows you to decide on a wide variety of factors before you start. Number of nations, attitudes of other civilizations and more can be decided on to let you create your desired scenario. Sid Meier's Civilization V is a perfect sequel to a venerable series, improving and adding a number of features. Buy your copy and become a bright leader guiding your nation through millennia and towards a brighter future.
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Complete Edition includes:
- Sid Meier's Civilization V
- Sid Meier's Civilization V - Gods and Kings
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World DLC
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II) DLC
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings DLC
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Asia DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Americas DLC
- Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Mesopotamia DLC
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia DLC
- Civilization V - Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea DLC
- Civilization V - Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack DLC
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack DLC
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack DLC
- Civilization V: Explorer’s Map Pack DLC
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.