This product cannot be sold or used in your country.
By buying this product you can collect up to 22 loyalty points. Your cart will total 22 points that can be converted into a voucher of $1.07.
You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student
- Publisher Microsoft
- Platform PC - Direct download
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital key via email
- Language Multilanguage
- Region Europe
- Item number O2013S
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 is the traditional retail suite licensed for use on one computer. It includes the four indispensable tools for your home and school needs. With the improved and intelligently-designed Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, you will work on any project with joy!
Buy cheap and official Office Home and Student 2013!
There is no risk buying from us, all the keys are valid and legal and you will receive the certificate of legality in accordance with the EU laws.
After the order you will receive following items:
- electronic licence
- certificate of legality
- confirmation of purchase (invoice)
Word has a new Design tab on its ribbon that makes it easier to apply various formatting features and to understand how they relate to one another.
Excel improved by including some more intuitive features such as QuickAnalysis. This feature enables you to find the right tools for your data and preview your changes before applying them.
PowerPoint presents a variety of improvements that gives you the flexibility to customize the design of your presentation more than before.
The new OneNote features enable you to insert mediums in swift and more comfortable ways. For instance, you may now insert screen clippings. To do that, bring into view the thing you want to capture, then switch back to OneNote and click Insert →Screen Clipping. As soon as the screen dims and OneNote disappears, you have to select with the cursor the part you need to capture and in no time it will be in your OneNote file.
Additionally, if you work on a touch device, you can now switch between touch and mouse options.
How do you install Office?
1. Go to any of the following links and Log In, or create a new Microsoft account. To create an account you will need a valid e-mail address https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ or https://downloadoffice.getmicrosoftkey.com/
2. Enter the product key that you have received from us. Choose country and language.
3. Download the setup file that Microsoft has generated for you. This file is specifically for the type of Office that you have purchased from us. Run the file and follow the instructions in order to install your respective Office 2013 or 2016 (Home & Business or Home & Student).
4. Activate the product (online or via telephone).
You can also find in-depth guide with images and help directly on the Microsoft website HERE.
Or you can use ISO downloader to install the software:
Minimum hardware requirements:
• Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
• Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
• Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card.
• Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
Register your own account at webpage of the game publisher. Registered account together with bought game key will help you to download the game from the publisher's webpage and play the game.