This product cannot be sold or used in your country.
By buying this product you can collect up to 28 loyalty points. Your cart will total 28 points that can be converted into a voucher of $1.35.
You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Business
- Publisher Microsoft
- Platform PC - Direct download
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital
- Language Multilanguage
- Region Europe
- Item number O2013B
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 is the traditional retail suite licensed for use on one computer. This Office includes the core applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote plus Outlook.
Buy cheap and official Office Home and Business 2013!
There is no risk buying from us, all the keys are valid and legal and you will receive the certificate of legality in accordance with the EU laws.
After the order you will receive following items:
- electronic licence
- certificate of legality
- confirmation of purchase (invoice)
Office 2013 enables users to access their documents from any device, at any time. Create your own Microsoft account and work on your documents privately despite being on a shared computer! In addition, with OneDrive online cloud you may now securely upload and share your files.
So, what’s new?
Word has a new Design tab on its ribbon that makes it easier to apply various formatting features and to understand how they relate to one another.
Excel improved by including some more intuitive features such as QuickAnalysis. This feature enables you to find the right tools for your data and preview your changes before applying them.
PowerPoint presents a variety of improvements that gives you the flexibility to customize the design of your presentation more than before. Extremely fun is to interact with your PowerPoint documents on touch devices as you can now swipe, tap, scroll, zoom, and pan your way through your presentations.
OneNote enables you to insert new mediums such as screen clippings in a more swift and comfortable way.
Outlook makes the management of your business more encompassing, yet very time-efficient. You can now schedule online meetings, incorporate the weather forecast in your plans, and view your colleagues’ calendars to find the optimal time for communication.
How do you install Office?
1. Go to any of the following links and Log In, or create a new Microsoft account. To create an account you will need a valid e-mail address https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ or https://downloadoffice.getmicrosoftkey.com/
2. Enter the product key that you have received from us. Choose country and language.
3. Download the setup file that Microsoft has generated for you. This file is specifically for the type of Office that you have purchased from us. Run the file and follow the instructions in order to install your respective Office 2013 or 2016 (Home&Business or Home&Student).
4. Activate the product (online or via telephone).
You can also find in-depth guide with images and help directly on the Microsoft website HERE.
Or you can use ISO downloader to install the software:
Minimum hardware requirements:
• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
• Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
• Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
• Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
• Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
Register your own account at webpage of the game publisher. Registered account together with bought game key will help you to download the game from the publisher's webpage and play the game.