Train Simulator 2014 delivers everything you love about trains with the exhilaration of speed, stunning graphics, a variety of trains, real-world routes and challenging assignments. Whether you love driving trains, creating new routes or just watching the landscape fly by, your journey starts with TS2014.
TS2014 includes three stunning routes for you to enjoy. Experience the super-modern London-Faversham High Speed route, featuring the stunning London St Pancras Station and sleek, streamlined Southeastern Class 395; alternatively, take charge of a Dash 9 at the head of a heavy freight train across the mountainous Donner Pass or the streamlined ICE 2 through beautiful German countryside from Hamburg to Hanover
- 16 Stunningly accurate locomotives with realistic sounds, controls and physics including Southeastern Class 395, Southern Pacific Dash 9 and DB ICE 2
- 3 Fantastic real-world routes including London-Faversham High Speed, Donner Pass and Hamburg-Hanover
- EXCLUSIVE Steam edition includes an additional seven mile 'Sheerness Branch' line in Kent (London-Faversham High Speed) and two extra locos (Class 466 and SD70M)
- Drive with Xbox 360 controller, keyboard or mouse
- Integrated Steam Workshop free mission download centre
- Enhanced graphics and performance
- New Career System to score your driving, win achievements and join the global leader board
- Quick Drive menu system: drive what you like, where you like
- Access the Engine Driver community site in-game
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.