You'll get a digital key to download the game
The Sims 4 Star Wars Expedition to Batuu
- Publisher Electronic Arts
- Platform Windows - Origin
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital key
- Language Multilanguage
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 7521
Create a unique story for your Sims from the world of Star Wars while exploring a remote planet from Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland and Disney World in The Sims 4 Star Wars: Batuu Expedition. Will your Sim join the Resistance, fit in with the villains, or enlist in the First Order? The decision is up to you! Work on your Sim's reputation to access missions, get a lightsaber or droid, and meet famous Star Wars characters like Rey and Kylo Ren.
NOTE: This is a DLC and it is necessary to own the basic game The Sims 4 on the Origin platform.
Enjoy the very edge of the galaxy
Clearly, your Sims are no longer home. From the Millennium Falcon to the canteen where it really lives, to the unique clothing of the citizens of Batuu - the Sims will completely engulf the famous visual and sound perceptions of the Star Wars world. Meet the local aliens to understand why Batuu is truly a unique planet. When your Sims return home, they can bring with them new decorations and recipes inspired by the journey, play sabacc or organize a friendly training with lightsabers.
Create your Star Wars story
The Resistance, the First Order, and the villains are fighting for control of Batuu, and it is the actions of your Sims that will decide who will succeed in the end. Your Sims will overcome challenges and special missions that will shift the balance of power. Your work will not only change the world, but will also give you rewards such as the opportunity to fly in starfighters, new outfits, and important missions to Batuu. And who knows? Maybe you will find your soulmate in Batuu!
1. Download and install the Origin application.
2. Select "Create Account" when registering a new account or login to an existing account. Next select the "Redeem Product Code" option in the top left corner. Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account.
3. After activation the game and manual will be listed in the "My Games" tab.
If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.