Develop your Sim’s parenting skills to help shape their children’s lives into adulthood with The Sims™ 4 Parenthood.
This content requires the base game The Sims 4 in order to play.
Choose when to discipline or encourage child behaviours, teach life values, and leave a lasting impact on their future. Experience fun family activities and personalise your household with new home décor and family fashion.
- Develop parenting skills.
Level up your Sim’s parenting skills to satisfy their child’s needs and influence their behaviors. Gain new abilities through experience and choosing when to discipline bad actions, encourage good behaviour, or just let kids be kids.
- Shape your Sim's childhood.
The decisions you make influence how your Sim parents and leave a lasting impact on their child’s future. Each choice shapes their personality, affects their traits, influences their family relationships, and guides their path into adulthood.
- Enjoy new family activities.
Gather your Sim’s family to participate in new activities and spend quality time with each other. Sims of all ages can work together to complete a variety of school projects, express their creativity using construction blocks, or volunteer their time for good.
- Personalise your household.
Customise your Sims’ looks and their home with new family fashion and build items. Give the kids’ bedrooms extra personality, remodel the kitchen to feel homier, and let your Sims express their sporty or artistic sides with new outfits.
1. Download and install the Origin application.
2. Select "Create Account" when registering a new account or login to an existing account. Next select the "Redeem Product Code" option in the top left corner. Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account.
3. After activation the game and manual will be listed in the "My Games" tab.
If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.