Create and control Sims by customizing everything from their appearances and personalities to their homes. Then send them off to university where they will enjoy new opportunities, like social connections and career growth. From class activities to major-specific objects, your Sim will find new ways to learn! And university isn’t just about hitting the books. Join a protest, flirt at a bonfire party—there’s a lot to explore outside of lectures at the student union. With new locations like the bowling alley and SimBurger to visit, and new activities like juice pong and spray painting murals to enjoy, your Sims are sure to have the time of their lives!
This content requires the base game The Sims 3 in order to play.
- Major Excitement: Each major comes with its own special Sim enhancement. Play with an anatomically-correct skeleton as part of the Science and Medicine major, or broadcast a radio show with the Communications major.
- Be the Big Sim On Campus: Joining a prominent social clique—Jock, Nerd, or Rebel—can lead to unique job specializations: Sports Agent, Video Game Designer, and Art Appraiser. But your Sim will have to work hard to rise to the top.
- Master Procrastination: The surrounding town has a wealth of options for exploration and entertainment. Down java at Roasted Toasted Beans or argue superheroes at Keith’s Komics. Anything to avoid studying.
1. Download and install the Origin application.
2. Select "Create Account" when registering a new account or login to an existing account. Next select the "Redeem Product Code" option in the top left corner. Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account.
3. After activation the game and manual will be listed in the "My Games" tab.
If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.