Rocksmith™ is the first and only game that you can plug into any real guitar or bass with a 1/4" output jack.
Nothing plastic, nothing fake, just the most authentic and complete guitar experience in music gaming. By plugging into your PC, you’ll develop real skills and real styles while playing absolutely real music. Featuring gameplay that automatically adjusts to your personal ability, Rocksmith’s innovative game design makes playing music visually intuitive and will engage experienced musicians as well as those who have never picked up a guitar in their lives.
Unlock mini-games to hone specific skills. You’ll also be able to choose from a large catalog of songs in different styles. You’ll experience it all with an honest-to-goodness guitar or bass. Nothing compares to playing a real instrument.
Rocksmith works with:
- Any electric guitar or bass with a 1/4" output jack using the cable included in the box.
- Any acoustic guitar or bass using a pickup with a 1/4" output jack or using a dedicated USB microphone (both not included).
GUITAR LESSONSA lifetime’s worth of bass and guitar lessons, all in one box.
Rocksmith 2014 Edition – Remastered includes over 80 interactive lessons to help teach you almost every technique associated with guitar and bass under the sun. Everything from the basics of strapping up and holding a pick to advanced techniques like tapping are covered in detail in our hi-res, multi-camera angle videos!
MINI-GAMESTaking the pain out of practicing, one laser blast at a time.
Guitarcade mini-games make practicing chords, scales, bends, techniques, and muscle memory more fun than pure drills. Scoring tracks your progress and motivates you to hit that next level of achievement. It’s yet another way Rocksmith makes learning guitar easy and fun.
SESSION MODEWe'll flat out say it – Session Mode is the next great innovation in music software.
Learn to jam with a virtual band of AI musicians that dynamically react to what you’re playing. Session Mode helps you take the guitar skills you’ve learned in Rocksmith and apply them to a real-world musical situation.
Completely control how you practice,
Riff Repeater helps you practice by focusing on specific song segments. You can set your starting difficulty level, speed, or play note-by-note through especially challenging parts.
Quickly memorize songs, then show them off outside of Rocksmith.
With Master Mode you can practice playing songs entirely from memory, all on your own. It’s the ultimate achievement in Rocksmith when you’re able to walk away and play your favorite song anywhere.
TUNINGS & AMPS
An arsenal of guitar gear at your disposal for sonic wizardry.
By turning your TV or computer into an amp, Rocksmith also simulates thousands of dollars’ worth of custom amp and pedal gear. It’s a comprehensive guitar gear collection. Utilize your armada of tools with multiple tunings to create your own unique sounds and riffs.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.