Become the manager of a cycling team and take them to the top! You will need to manage finances and recruitment, plan your training, implement your strategy, and, new for this edition, look after your cyclists and their morale!
Take on the peloton in over 230 races and 650 stages, from the Tour de France to La Vuelta to the classic events of the World Tour calendar.
Become the manager of a cycling team and take them to the top! To get there, you will need to manage finances and recruitment, plan your training, and implement your strategy. And for the first time in the Pro Cycling Manager series, you must look after your riders and their morale! One decision can change everything...
NEW IN THE 2020 EDITION
- The 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2020
- Career mode:
Manage the morale of your cyclists: they will make requests (inclusion in races, recruitment of cyclists, etc.), and your decision will affect their morale and performance. The transfer window is also crucial for maintaining balance within your team
Motivation during races: in each race, the motivation of your cyclists is linked to morale and key events, such as wearing a jersey, winning in the previous stage, etc. A fully motivated cyclist can excel in pivotal moments in the race, including an accelerating peloton and preparation for the final sprint
- A new assistant to help you plan your races
- A redesigned dashboard
- Improved AI, more aggressive and adventurous
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.