Gnomoria is a sandbox village management game where you help lead a small group of gnomes, who have set out on their own, to thrive into a bustling kingdom! Anything you see can be broken down and rebuilt elsewhere. Craft items, build structures, set traps and dig deep underground in search of precious resources to help your gnomes survive the harsh lands. Build your kingdom and stockpile wealth to attract wandering gnomads to your cause, but be wary of also attracting enemies!
- Procedurally generated world - Every game is different
- Fully destructible environment - Everything can be mined, dug, chopped and rebuilt or used for crafting
- Open sandbox gameplay - Play how you want - manage a peaceful town or build up military and fend off invasions.
- Crafting - Tons of items to craft at different workshops
- Mechanisms - Construct elaborate contraptions using parts like hatches, levers, steam engines
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.