You'll get a digital key to download the game
Europa Universalis IV Leviathan
- Publisher Paradox Interactive
- Platform Windows - Steam
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital key
- Language Multilanguage
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 7846
In the Europa Universalis IV: Leviathan expansion, you get new tools to centralize and accumulate power for your country. New diplomatic actions give you the means to go up against mightier counterparts and new economic tools will allow you to establish rich vassal empires that draw wealth and development to your monumental capital city.
NOTE: This content requires the base game Europa Universalis IV on Steam in order to play.
Leviathan also brings new improvements to other core areas of the game, such as colonies and regencies.
Features of Europa Universalis IV: Leviathan include:
Ask for Favors: Curry favors with other nations and use them to advance diplomatic goals.
New Regency Options: Regency councils represent the interests of the most powerful estate, and can be extended to delay the ascension of an unfit monarch.
Specialized Colonial Nations: Let your colonies focus on military help, trade power or self-government.
Concentrate Development: You can now steal development from your vassals or territorial possessions to enhance the power of your capital city.
Pillage Capital: Loot an enemy capital as a condition of peace, hauling development back to the capital metropolis.
Expand Infrastructure: Provinces can expand their capacity to build new structures and manufactories, allowing smaller nations to create centers of wealth for a modest cost.
Centralize State: Reduce the cost of government by spending unused Reform points.
Totemism: Nations that follow the Totemist religion can revere a pantheon of past leaders, earning bonuses that reflect the skills they had in life.
Monuments: Expand and establish great projects, adding new bonuses to your empire.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.