By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.34.
You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
Emergency Call 112 – The Fire Fighting Simulation
- Publisher Aerosoft GmbH
- Platform PC - Steam
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital
- Language English
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 3500
Emergency Call 112 – The Fire Fighting Simulation is an exciting, fully detailed simulation of the eventful life of a big city fire department. It was developed in cooperation with and modelled on the fire brigade of Mülheim, Germany. Mülheim has one of the largest and most modern fire stations in Europe. Particular attention was paid to realism and accuracy in creating the various missions.
Never before has a simulation offered such great level of detail for the fire department vehicles, including and especially the LF24, the fire truck. All of the equipment and functionality have been incorporated. The water tender, turntable ladder and swap body vehicle are also fully functional and available for the virtual fireman. An command vehicle is also included. And of course, equipment can be removed and kept available for later use.
Accidents involving cars and trucks, oil slicks, external and internal fires requiring breathing equipment, these exciting scenarios are randomly generated and promise hours of excitement. The authentic spread of the fires and lifelike, movable fire hoses with realistic handling needed to fight the fire make for an authentic playing experience.
Turn on the emergency lights and sirens and experience one of the world’s most exciting professions – the fire brigade. No previous fire simulation has gone to such lengths to provide such depth and realism.
- Fire brigade modeled on Mülheim’s real state-of-the-art fire department, set in a fictitious town
- Highly-detailed vehicles, such as the LF24 fire truck, a tender truck, turnable ladder vehicle and command vehicle
- Removable equipment
- Realistic, flexible, moveable hoses
- Interior and exterior fires
- Technical assistance for accidents
- Realistic fire spread using a fluid, dynamic simulation
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.