Build your own aircraft and prepare to fight. Combining the very best...
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink is an adventure game in the steampunk...
Solve exciting criminal cases on the mean streets as member of the...
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.14.
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
1. Go to this link and login with your personal data or create a new account.
2. Now copy the address from the picture in browser, which is present under your account at KeenShopu.
3. A picture will be shown, where your will have to accept the gift!! IN CASE YOU REFUSE THE GIFT, IT WILL BE NOT POSSIBLE TO ACTIVATE THE GAME!!
4. After accepting the gift, Steam will ask you, what you would like to do with the gift. It is possible to active the gift into the game list (library) or you can store the gift into inventory. Game from inventory can be activated or send to somebody else.
5. To play the game, you need to install a Steam application, login into Steam application. In the application you will be able to find a game library, able to run. Steam must be run using the application, NOT using the browser and login into Steam account. Steam can be downloaded here.