You'll get a digital key to download the game
Cities Skylines Relaxation Station
- Publisher Paradox Interactive
- Platform Windows - Steam
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital key
- Language Multilanguage
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 7361
Take the stress out of your streets and relax while you re-district in this first-ever music pack for Cities: Skylines, featuring over an hour of original music for use with the in-game radio stations composed by Tobias Gustavsson, composer of popular music packs for Europa Universalis IV and Crusader Kings II.
NOTE: This content requires the base game Cities: Skylines on Steam in order to play.
Listen to Soothing jazz, lounge music, groove music, or even pleasant Caribbean vibes in between savy radio host Jason. You might also come across a commercial or two for your favorite food chain or Insurance provider. So tune in, kick back, and let our in-game DJ spin the relaxing playlist for your listening pleasure.
Relaxation Station includes the following tracks:
- 1. Incontro - White Nuckle Sadness
- 2. Incontro - Cantaloopia
- 3. Cosmic Magnolia - Solar Sister
- 4. Cosmic Magnolia - Fluxus
- 5. The Rhyme Experience - Airglow
- 6. Le Chet Noir - Bouganvillea Main theme
- 7. Le Chet Noir - Boutique Uniq
- 8. Latin Eleganza - A Dawn Away
- 9. Latin Eleganza - Pretty Skies
- 10. Ladies Chill - The Royal Bahamas
- 11. Penalonia - Love to go
- 12. Penalonia - The Calm
- 13. Penalonia - Bathwater
- 14. Lock Stoch And The!° - Next Stop Horizon
- 15. Scarified - Normalization
- 16. Café Salou - Balaeric Nights
- 17. Café Salou - Calma Redemption
- 18. Subconsious Mindflower - Lucidity
- 19. Subconsious Mindflower - Big Thrill
- 20. Locomotive Ambience - Emoticon
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.