By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.19.
You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
- Publisher PlayWay
- Platform PC - Steam
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital key via email
- Language Multilanguage
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 3942
Build and expand your repair service empire in this incredibly detailed and highly realistic simulation game, where attention to car detail is astonishing. Find classic, unique cars in the new Barn Find module and Junkyard module. You can even add your self-made car in the Car Editor.
Build and expand your repair service empire in this incredibly detailed and highly realistic simulation game, where attention to car detail is astonishing.
All this with new, photorealistic graphics. Featuring more cars (40+), more tools (10+), more options and more parts (1000+) than ever before. It’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 also includes car auctions where old cars are available for resale or purchased for your collection. With the inclusion of photo-mode, you can take stunning before and after photos, and the game’s infinite number of randomly generated missions will keep you more than busy (and dirty).
Each mission offers its own unique challenge of varying difficulty and time constraints to meet. If additional and extra tools are needed, they available for purchase. You can eventually upgrade your garage to include specific equipment such as lacquer sprayer or a parts warehouse.
Features of Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
- photorealistic graphics
- 40+ cars to get your hands dirty with
- 10+ tools to help you check out cars
- 1000+ parts waiting for you
- start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
- mix of randomly generated jobs to fulfill
- endless gameplay
- multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
- Advanced Upgrades System (level up and spend your points to upgrades)
- Path Test to test car suspension
- Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around)
- Race Track to test car performance
- Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to outbid them
- Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
- Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns - make sure to look there for parts
- Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
- Car Editor for modders (add your cars to the game!)
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.