Go down the road to experience the wild beauty of "Beaver State" Oregon. The evergreen natural scenery will go along with the deserted country side but also dense city areas like Portland or Salem. Vast forests are covering roughly 60 percent of the state and together with many rivers form the typical western Oregon nature but also important part of state economics.
To activate, you must own a basic American Truck Simulator game on Steam!
It is one of the most geographically diverse states in Northwest region the U.S. It is the 9th largest and, with a population of 4 million, 27th most populous state. Its natural beauty includes deep forests, plenty of water areas and rivers, but also volcanoes, high deserts, and arid scrublands.
- Over 5,000 miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Portland, Salem, and Eugene
- 13 large custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
- Lots of smaller rest areas and motels around the roads
- 700+ completely new 3D assets
- 25 unique, complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 17 new local company docks and industries
- Well-known landmarks both natural and man-made - Mt. Hood, Thor's Well, Crater Lake, Crooked River Valley, Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Youngs Bay Bridge ...
- Oregon-bound achievements to unlock
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.