By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.10.
You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
- Publisher CD Projekt RED
- Platform PC - GOG.com
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital
- Language Multilanguage
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 2750
This content requires the base game The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt
Hearts of Stone is the first official expansion pack for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- an award-winning role-playing game set in a vast fantasy open world.
Professional monster slayer is hired to deal with a ruthless bandit captain who possesses the power of immortality.
Step again into the shoes of Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster slayer, this time hired to defeat a ruthless bandit captain, Olgierd von Everec, a man who possesses the power of immortality. This expansion to “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” packs over 10 hours of new adventures, introducing new characters, powerful monsters, unique romance and a brand new storyline shaped by your choices.
SOME MONSTERS ARE BORN, OTHERS ARE MADE
Continue the journey of a professional monster slayer.
Level up Geralt with more witcher work and acquire custom equipment!
- Defeat your foes using a variety of new weapons and enchanted artifacts.
- Level up even further by fulfilling new monster contracts and battling unique enemies.
- Enjoy some leisure time playing with new gwent cards, or engage in a new romantic relationship.
Face An Immortal Enemy.
Hired by the Merchant of Mirrors, Geralt is tasked with overcoming Olgierd von Everec -- a ruthless bandit captain enchanted with the power of immortality.
- Fulfill a contract for the soul-stealing Merchant of Mirrors, a mysterious traveller who helped you find Yennefer.
- Fulfill three impossible tasks to defeat Olgierd, a ruthless bandit captain under an immortality spell.
- Choose your own way through an adventure that includes recruiting a crew of break-in artists, spending a night partying with a ghost and outsmarting the most bizarre creatures Geralt has ever faced.