Command the Trolls and lead them on an epic journey across the wild continent of Urgath. As Chieftain of the Moonkin, a tribe driven from its home by tusk hunters and disease, their survival is in your hands.
Your dwindling, nomadic tribe of trolls has just one goal: survival. Plagued by vicious poachers for your precious tusks and weakened by disease, hope is almost lost - until an enigmatic Elven stranger offers you, the young chieftain Akrog, a path to salvation: you must resurrect a fallen god.
- The perfect blend of RTS and RPG: SpellForce 3: Fallen God combines RTS and RPG gameplay for an exciting blend of storytelling and epic real-time battles.
- Standalone game and story: Fallen God is a standalone expansion to SpellForce 3. You don’t need to be familiar with the story of SpellForce 3 or SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest to jump right in.
- Single-player campaign: Featuring the dark, enthralling story of the long-misunderstood Trolls and their battle for survival, with a playtime of around 20 hours.
- Customize your heroes: Combine skill trees and abilities to create the perfect heroes for your strategy.
- Explore a new continent: Discover Urgath and solve its mysteries using unique hero interactions with the world.
- Craft powerful weapons: Salvage legendary weapons and armor from other races to give your Trolls the edge in battle.
- Lead your army to victory: Hone your battle strategy in an improved sector-based RTS system.
- Win epic battles: Make the best use of each unit’s strengths to ensure victory.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.