By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of $0.05.
Items included in this package
- Gothic I
- Gothic II + datadisk Gothic II Night of the Raven
- Gothic III
Gothic II: Gold Edition brings together the excitement of Gothic II and the add-on Night of the Raven to your fingertips!
You have torn down the magical barrier and released the prisoners of the Mine Valley. Now the former criminals of the forests and mountains are causing trouble around the capital of Khorinis. The town militia is powerless due to their low amount of force–outside of the town, everyone is helpless against the attacks of the bandits.
- Over 100 thrilling missions on the different settings
- A detailed, lively game environment with over 500 individual characters (each with their own daily routine)
- The player determines the course of the story himself
- Fight with more than 200 different weapons and magical spells
- Over 12 hours of complete, English voice output
- Includes the Night of the Raven add-on
War has been waged across the kingdom of Myrtana. Orcish hordes invaded human territory and the king of the land needed a lot of ore to forge enough weapons, should his army stand against this threat. Whoever breaks the law in these darkest of times is sentenced to serve in the giant penal colony of Khorinis, mining the so much needed ore.
The whole area, dubbed "the Colony", is surrounded by a magical barrier, a sphere two kilometers diameter, sealing off the penal colony from the outside world. The barrier can be passed from the outside in – but once inside, nobody can escape. The barrier was a double-edged sword - soon the prisoners took the opportunity and started a revolt. The Colony became divided into three rivaling factions and the king was forced to negotiate for his ore, not just demand it.
You are thrown through the barrier into this prison. With your back against the wall, you have to survive and form volatile alliances until you can finally escape.
- One of the biggest RPGs with over 100 hours of gameplay
- A large variety of weapons and spells for your character
- A living world where people go to work, sleep, eat and fight to survive
A nameless hero becomes a legend!
Myrtana, a world in upheaval: overrun by orcs from the dark lands in the north, King Rhobar is defending Vengard, the former stronghold of the humans, with his last troop of followers. Chaos reigns without: rebels are offering resistance, and the Hashishin of the south are openly collaborating with the orcs.
Rumours that the nameless hero of Khorinis is on his way to the mainland spawn both hope and worry. Whose side will he take? Who will feel his wrath, who enjoy his favor? Only one thing is sure: his deeds are going to change Myrtana forever...
Liberation or annihilitaion – the fate of the world of Gothic lies in your hands! Create your own individual gaming experience through different solution paths.
Dynamic, action-packed combat system: choose between Fast Attacks, deadly whirlwind close combat, or shooting from a distance.
Immerse yourself in the most colorful and authentic fantasy world of all time – Myrtana awaits you!
- Specially designed easy combat system
- Clear main goalsstory driven yet dictated by players choice
- Huge freeroaming worldvirtually no boundaries
- Advanced human behavior AI for hundreds of individual characters with full audio dialogues
- Countless sidequests for the player to choose from
- Over 50 different monsters and animals and dozens of human enemies
- Over 50 different powerful spells and over a hundred different weapons
- Unique classfree character development
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.