By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.10.
Experience Dragon Age 2, the epic sequel to the 2009 Game of the Year from the critically acclaimed makers of Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2.
Become the Champion of Kirkwall
You are Hawke, a refugee seeking to escape the darkspawn-plagued land of Felderen and become Champion of Kirkwall. Rise to power and fight epic battles while making decisions that determine the course of civilization. Your pursuit of power begins now. How will you seal your place in history?
You are Hawke, a refugee seeking to escape the darkspawn-plagued land of Felderen and become Champion of Kirkwall. Now, forced to fight for survival in an ever-changing world, you must gather the deadliest of allies, amass fame and fortune, and seal your place in history. Your pursuit of power begins now.
This is the story of how the world changed forever. The legend of your Rise to Power begins now.
- Cinematic storytelling. Experience a decade's worth of battles and intrigue thanks to a nonlinear narrative that keeps the action coming. A redesigned dialogue system gives more context to your decisions and helps players create a fully realized, multi-dimensional character.
- Customize your fight. Dozens of spells and three battle companions give players endless options in battle. Stay in the moment with fast-paced action combat, or pause the battle and make every move count by issuing individual orders.
- Make bigger moves. Your actions carry greater weight than ever and you'll need to think long-term because you have an entire decade to reach your goal. Every dialogue and battle decision affects your standing with party members. Maximizing your friendship opens up more options.
1. For successful activation of game, download and install Origin.
2. Click on "Create account" for new account and login, in the upper right corner click on tab for Origin -> Use product code.
3. After activation go into tab my games, where the product will be present including manual etc.