By buying this product you can collect up to 12 loyalty points. Your cart will total 12 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.55.
In a world where the Gods are dead, you play a wielder of forbidden magic, quarantined in the prison colony of Fort Joy. The Magisters of the Divine Order want to "cure" you of your powers. But the Order has secrets of its own. Secrets that threaten everyone. If the world remains godless, chaos will rule. It's time for a new Divinity.
Choose your race and origin story and see how differently the world reacts. Gather your party and blast your opponents with different elements in deep tactical turn-based combat. Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or with up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out cooperative play.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is an entirely new experience built on the next-gen Divinity Engine, with a new UI, an all-new art-style, and advanced roleplay systems. Everything that made the original great returns: Go anywhere you want, kill anyone, find endless ways to solve problems and gather your ultimate RPG party.
- Choose your origin story. Choose one of the unique origin stories that will define your character's background and your personal quests. For the first time in a Divinity game, play as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead, each with unique racial skills. Watch the world and its inhabitants react to who you are and what you've done, unlocking new dialog options and quest lines. Or create your own story by building your character from the ground up.
- More freedom than ever. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, interact with everything and be anyone you want. You can kill any NPC in the game, destroy objects, and use the game's vast RPG systems to your advantage. Talk to animals and spirits to gain valuable information. Explore the huge , open world to find hours of hidden content, including entire new areas.
- New elemental interactions make turn-based combat even better. Combine elements like fire and poison for explosive combos. Bless and Curse surfaces to completely change their properties. Craft new skills and use elevation to your advantage.
- A darker and deeper story. Divinity: Original Sin 2 features a darker and more grounded narrative than its award-winning predecessor, while building on Larian's distinctive tone of voice. This is a godforsaken world. The Void approaches. And desperate times call for desperate measures...
- Play with up to 4 players: No other RPG offers 4-player co-op like Divinity:Original Sin 2 does. Your Origin Stories will give you different, often conflicting objectives. Will you cooperate or compete? It's entirely up to you.
- Test your skills in the new PvP Arena Mode. Challenge your friends in fast, satisfying turn-based combat sessions. Take the battle to the multiplayer-tailored Arenas, packed with explosives, loot, and deadly traps.
- New technology. Powered by Divinity Engine 3.0, the game features physics-based rendering, cloth physics, and a new dynamic music system. It makes Divinity: Original Sin 2 the most atmospheric Divinity game ever.
1. Go to this link and login with your personal data or create a new account.
2. Now copy the address from the picture in browser, which is present under your account at KeenShopu.
3. A picture will be shown, where your will have to accept the gift!! IN CASE YOU REFUSE THE GIFT, IT WILL BE NOT POSSIBLE TO ACTIVATE THE GAME!!
4. After accepting the gift, Steam will ask you, what you would like to do with the gift. It is possible to active the gift into the game list (library) or you can store the gift into inventory. Game from inventory can be activated or send to somebody else.
5. To play the game, you need to install a Steam application, login into Steam application. In the application you will be able to find a game library, able to run. Steam must be run using the application, NOT using the browser and login into Steam account. Steam can be downloaded here.