By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.50.
Wreckfest is a new demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
Expect epic crashes and tight, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line on run-down racing tracks. Expect proper demolition derbies. Expect brand new ways for metal to bend and the signature once-in-the-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with true-to-life physics simulation.
It’s a motorsport, but not just any motorsport. It’s a motorsport with attitude.
Unique Racing Experience
First and foremost, we’re building a FUN racing game with PERSONALITY. It’s all about the stuff that really matters: varied tracks, cool cars, and the defining once-in-the-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with true-to-life physics simulation. If you’re familiar with our previous games, you already know what we’re aiming at: exhilarating racing action with sophisticated physics and damage modeling, only this time we’re upping the ante on almost every front. This is the game we envisioned way back in the early 2000s, only re-imagined for today’s technology and gaming standards.
The cars are old, cheap, banged up, patched together, rusty… just awesome! In short, our cars ooze with STYLE. You won’t find anything like them in other racing games. We’ve got variety, as well: everyone loves the old American heavy-hitters from the muscle car era, but we’re not neglecting the fun little European and Asian cars from the long-gone decades either. The best part is that you’ll be taking them apart and building them back up again in your garage; the career is as much about your garage and your project cars as it is about racing.
Our in-house ROMU engine is a hell-bent beast that's precision-engineered for high-speed, breakneck racing. We have also already implemented fully deformable soft body car damage, meaning that the cars will react to damage in a very tangible, convincing way. While we're focused on action, motorsport authenticity is not forgotten, either. To that end our engine is simulating vehicle dynamics in a very sophisticated fashion. Rolling resistances, casters and slip angles are definitely not ancient Greek to us, and you as the player will be the one benefiting from our expertise.
EARLY ACCESS FEATURES
The current Early Access release contains four playable cars and a number of tracks, showcasing both white-knuckle track racing and explosive demolition derby action with 24 cars that will give you taste of things to come. During the coming months we’re going to give the game a lot of polish as well as implement many new exciting features, and all Early Access supporters have a unique opportunity to get involved in the development of the title!
We’ve also giving a playable Technology Sneak Peek 2.0 to all our Early Access supporters. The sneak peek features a playground that we use internally to test various features various like car damage and environment destruction. Version 2.0 includes new destructive machinery, more dynamic stuff to blow up, spectacular stunts and an awesome physics cannon that we use to play with our physics engine. With the physics cannon you too will now have a chance to cause mayhem to heart’s content by launching missiles, throwing stuff around and destroying the environment as well as the cars!
- NEW: Steam Workshop support!
- Extensive modding support: create and modify cars, tracks, physics and a lot more.
- Full mod support in multiplayer.
- Online multiplayer with 24 players.
- Dedicated server support.
- LAN multiplayer.
- Eight cars: American Muscle I, II & III, European Hatchback, American Sedan, European Coupe I & II and Asian Coupe, each with unique handling traits.
- A number of different performance and handling upgrades, mimicking selected real-world parts.
- A number of gravel, mixed surface and tarmac race tracks, many inspired by real-world tracks, featuring both normal and reverse layouts.
- Many fan-favorite tracks like Figure 8 and Speedway I & II, guaranteed to offer total destruction with 24 cars.
- Four different derby stadiums: Speedbowl, Stadium, Small Stadium and Mud Pit.
- Various race and derby game modes including Team Deathmatch with up to (!) 24 cars, all with dynamic damage.
- Soft-body car damage physics system that doesn't need a super computer - even online!
- Highly configurable support for force-feedback wheels, pedals and H-shifters.
- Dynamic content that reacts realistically – fences and billboards break down, tires fly around.
- In-game Photo Mode and Replay with a number of cameras, configurable field-of-view and depth-of-field.
- BONUS: A playable Technology Sneak Peek 2.0 - Have fun in the physics playground!
1. Go to this link and login with your personal data or create a new account.
2. Now copy the address from the picture in browser, which is present under your account at KeenShopu.
3. A picture will be shown, where your will have to accept the gift!! IN CASE YOU REFUSE THE GIFT, IT WILL BE NOT POSSIBLE TO ACTIVATE THE GAME!!
4. After accepting the gift, Steam will ask you, what you would like to do with the gift. It is possible to active the gift into the game list (library) or you can store the gift into inventory. Game from inventory can be activated or send to somebody else.
5. To play the game, you need to install a Steam application, login into Steam application. In the application you will be able to find a game library, able to run. Steam must be run using the application, NOT using the browser and login into Steam account. Steam can be downloaded here.