Antichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward.
Several years in the making, Antichamber received over 25 awards and honors throughout its development, in major competitions including the Independent Games Festival, the PAX10, IndieCade and Make Something Unreal. Antichamber was also supported by the Indie Fund.
- A deeply psychological experience that will make you question everything you know about how a game works.
- Mind-bending challenges that will subvert your expectations at every twist and turn.
- An enormous, seamless non-Euclidean world to explore.
- Lifelike soundscapes developed by Robin Arnott and an ambient soundtrack composed by Siddhartha Barnhoorn.
- A gun that can create, destroy and manipulate matter, allowing you to discover new ways to overcome your surroundings.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.