Thomas Was Alone, and then, Well, he Wasn't.
Thomas Was Alone is an indie minimalist 2D platformer about friendship and jumping and floating and anti-gravity. Guide a group of rectangles through a series of obstacles, using their different skills together to get to the end of each environment.
Listen to awesome music by David Housden. Jump over rectangles meticulously placed by Mike Bithell. Listen to voiceover read wistfully and a bit amusingly by Danny Wallace.
Thomas Was Alone tells the story of the world's first sentient AIs, and how they worked together to, well, not escape: Escape is a strong word. 'Emerge' might be better. 'Emerge' has an air of importance about it, while keeping the myriad plot twists and superhero origin stories you'll discover under wraps. We didn't even mention the bouncing. That'd be overkill.
- Beat 100 levels, and uncover the story of the AIs.
- Utilize the unique skills of 10+ characters.
- Immerse yourself in David Housden's critically acclaimed procedural score.
- Chuckle along to Danny Wallace's narration.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.