Make Mars your own! Take control of the world’s most sophisticated AI (AMI) and terraform the surface of the Red Planet for a city-building experience on a planetary scale. Transform this barren world into a lush paradise and explore the surface for any ancient secrets that may be waiting.
The surface of Mars is littered with Humanity’s failed attempts to colonize its surface. This time will be different - this time there is no room for human error.
Per Aspera is a planetary simulation game that combines hard science fiction and base building and takes the experience planet-wide. Step into the role of AMI, an Artificial Consciousness with the prime directive of terraforming Mars for human colonization.
- Balance a complex well of resources to build interconnected structures that span the entire planet.
- Customize your planet with branching research trees that allow players to tailor their terraforming plan — Develop new technologies, steeped in real-world science, to create a thriving interplanetary civilization.
- Cultivate relationships with your human colonists and ensure their continued survival on Mars’ unforgiving surface. How you choose to forge these relationships will impact how your mission concludes.
- Uncover the mystery of a threatening presence on Mars and defend your colonies from unknown and combative forces.
- Immerse yourself in a rich, compelling narrative or take your time and craft the perfect Martian landscape with Sandbox Mode.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.