By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.09.
STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi - horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing the gritty atmosphere.
In the distant future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. He must push himself to new physical and emotional limits and unravel the mysteries around him.
John is in tremendous pain, his wife and daughter are missing, and time is running out as the Groomlake plunges further into the swirling blue methane clouds of Neptune.
- Challenging and realistic puzzles
- Cinematic AAA music composed by Mark Morgan (Fallout)
- Highly detailed 2D isometric graphics
- Classic point-and-click interaction
- Multiple characters to engage and work with
- John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginable
- Special objects can be used on John himself to end it all
- A holographic stripper
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.