It takes two to save the world in this cooperative spy adventure. Pair up with a friend as Agent or Hacker—with only your voices to connect you—and work together to bring a hi-tech global menace to its knees.
- This game is online co-op only and requires a microphone.
- Thanks to the Friend Pass, any of your friends can play with you for free.
- Cross-platform play enabled
Operation: Tango is an espionage-themed cooperative adventure challenging you and a friend to complete dangerous missions across the globe in a high-tech near-future world. As an exclusive team of two, you and your partner will become AGENT and HACKER, working in tandem to bring a high-tech global menace to its knees. With only your voice to link you, teamwork is crucial, and communication is key!
Now with a FREE CONTENT UPDATE - The Challenge mode introduces a new area to explore, new puzzles to solve, and new robots to hack.
CO-OP PUZZLE SOLVING - Combine skill sets from different points of view to overcome challenges focused on communication, not difficulty. These missions cannot be completed alone.
THRILLING ESPIONAGE - Investigate, hack and infiltrate while executing missions across the globe. Live out your ultimate “Hollywood” spy fantasy!
HI-TECH TOOLS - Experience the visual splendor and technological advances of a hyper-connected world built around augmented reality.
FRIENDLY BANTER - Constant communication makes for both heartfelt and hilarious moments. It’s all about sharing your voice.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.