Special edition of Minecraft for Windows 10. Supports also virtual reality. The game is activated at Microsoft store.
Minecraft is a sandbox video game created and designed by Swedish game designer Markus "Notch" Persson, and later fully developed and published by Mojang. The creative and building aspects of Minecraft enable players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat. Multiple gameplay modes are available, including a survival mode where the player must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health, a creative mode where players have unlimited resources to build with and the ability to fly, an adventure mode where players can play custom maps created by other players, and a spectator mode where players can fly around and clip through blocks, but cannot place or destroy any.
Here you can find information how to activate the game.
The PC version of the game is noted for its modding scene, where a dedicated community creates new gameplay mechanics, items, and assets for the game.
Minecraft received praise from critics, and won numerous awards and accolades. As of February 2017, over 121 million copies have been sold across all platforms, making it the second best-selling video game of all time, only behind the various releases of Tetris. In September 2014, Microsoft announced a deal to buy Mojang and the Minecraft intellectual property for US$2.5 billion, with the acquisition being completed two months later.
How to activate the game in Windows 10:
- Open Microsoft Store in your Windows 10.
- Select the See more menu (next to the Search box).
- Select Redeem a code. Sign in to your Microsoft account if needed.
- Enter your code and select Redeem.
Worlds and saved games created in the classic PC/Java version of the game are not compatible with this one. But of course you can create new worlds.
1. Visit Microsoft Store. Enter the 25-character code, select Next, then follow the instructions on the screen. You must be registered first.
2. The product is now connected to your Microsoft account. Go to My Library in Microsoft Store.
3. Any app or game with a Download icon next to it hasn`t been downloaded yet. Select the Download icon to download and install the app or game.
Directly in Windows 10
1. Open Microsoft Store
2. Select the See more menu (next to the Search box)
3. Select Redeem a code. Sign in to your Microsoft account if needed
4. Enter your code and select Redeem
5. On your taskbar, select the Microsoft Store icon, then select (three dots), up by your account picture.
6. Select My Library. Any app or game with a Download icon next to it hasn`t been downloaded yet. Select the Download icon to download and install the app or game.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.