Backstory is not the only thing. Do you remember Lumberjack, Beekeeper, Corey and Tress brothers and other silent NPCs? Almost all of them will find a voice and character in this DLC. And this character will be even more crazy than in the original game. In search of mysterious artefacts of antiquity you will learn more about the backstory and relationships of these NPCs. If you convince them to talk.
NOTE: This content requires the base game Graveyard Keeper on Steam in order to play.
- 6-12 hours of extra gameplay.
- Build and run your own tavern. Finally you will have your own bar!
- Arrange the Rat race and Stand-up events.
- Get to know villagers better by completing dozens of new quests.
- Help Gerry to do the total recall.
- Witness the events of 200 years ago that will reveal the history of the game world and your role in it.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.