No reward points for this product.
Tryst is a competitive Real Time Strategy Game that provides a unique, fast paced spin to the established strategy model that combines player choice with unit customization.
War has erupted on the lonely planet of Ishtonia IV. Humans and a sentient, mechanical alien race known as the Zali – former collaborators in the mining and processing of the rare compound, Lohum – now see each other as threats to their continued existence on the planet both had so tenuously shared.
Guide reluctant Overseer Oliver Petrovich and Rebel leader Aeryn Ozarr through the campaign where they witness the war breakout and fight their way through the madness to try and understand the cause of the sudden hostilities. What both have yet to realize is that they’re witnessing history, creating it, and somewhere down the line a tryst with destiny awaits.
Or else, wade into multiplayer as either the Ishtonian Alliance or the Zali, fighting for control over resources while trying to outwit your opponent and survive the worst Ishtonia can throw at you.
- Unique Character Abilities and Upgrades – Every unit in Tryst comes with its own unique set of abilities and upgrades to choose from.
- Competitive RTS Multiplayer – Supports upto 8 players with score tracking.
- Consequences – Both Single and Multi-player feature choices that aren’t always obvious at first but can still affect gameplay down the line.
- And Comebacks – For multiplayer, while choices do bear consequences, both good and bad, there is always a chance for a comeback. How? See feature 1!
- Environmental Hazards – Don’t let the maps fool you… They’re not just playing fields. They’ll take every opportunity to strike back at you.
- Keep on Going – You don’t have to worry about player who go offline or have to leave in the middle of a game. They’ll be replaced with competent AI immediately.
- Unigine Graphics Engine – State of the art visuals powered by the UNIGINE engine
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.