By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.09.
Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief have slowly come to the conclusion that having their lives commandeered by a powerful magical artifact is not a desirable state of existence on a permanent basis.
The heroes try to return their extraordinary gifts to the Artifact called Trine, and so they meddle with powers beyond their understanding: Trine shatters and a heartless ancient sorcerer escapes. With only a broken artifact to guide them, the heroes must try and repair the damage they've caused... or the damage that might yet be done.
A married wizard and father of triplets, Amadeus can summon mystical boxes and move obstacles with his spells. Perhaps he is not the most skilled or fearsome of wizards, but the heroes rely on Amadeus on all things concerning magic and legends. Amadeus has always liked adventures more in theory rather than in practice, preferring the fame and tales of his deeds to the actual doing of said deeds, which often deprive him of naps and holidays with his family.
The brave protector of the realm with a big heart, Pontius is a champion to anyone in need, regardless of their station. Pontius was knighted by the King himself, and he has a red cape to prove it! He is a frontline hero who is always going headlong first into battle with his trusty shield and sword. In addition to passionately fighting on the side of Goodness and Justice, Pontius has an equal love for good food and drink, and dreams of one day settling down on a simple farm, where he could protect his corner of the world, while growing enormous potatoes and pumpkins. And eat pie.
Clever and elusive, Zoya gets in and out of tricky situations all the time. She brings her bow and arrows to a fight, but she also has a grappling hook that can be useful in various thiev... situations. Zoya appreciates all the adventures she has had with with Trine, due to all the trinkets she's been able to collect on the way, but she is becoming anxious to get back on her own. Being on call for Trine is nowhere near as thrilling as her old life as a purveyor of rare and precious items.
Up to three players can play online and local co-up. Any mix is possible (for example 2 local, 1 online) and you can switch from singleplayer to multiplayer and vice versa. Play with your Steam friends and explore the secrets together!
The ultimate test to your skills, the Lost Pages feature the most incredible contraptions, character-driven design, and ridiculous puzzles. Are you skilled enough to unlock all the Lost Pages?
Award-winning composer Ari Pulkkinen returns for an amazing fantasy soundtrack!
Adventure through breathtakingly beautiful landscapes in an enchanting fairytale world, and for the first time ever explore the Trine world in a full 3D setting, allowing you to go check out all the nooks and crannies that have been so alluring in the past.
The game features full language support for English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Brazilian-Portuguese (voice + subtitles on/off), and an additional number of languages for subtitles.
1. Go to this link and login with your personal data or create a new account.
2. Now copy the address from the picture in browser, which is present under your account at KeenShopu.
3. A picture will be shown, where your will have to accept the gift!! IN CASE YOU REFUSE THE GIFT, IT WILL BE NOT POSSIBLE TO ACTIVATE THE GAME!!
4. After accepting the gift, Steam will ask you, what you would like to do with the gift. It is possible to active the gift into the game list (library) or you can store the gift into inventory. Game from inventory can be activated or send to somebody else.
5. To play the game, you need to install a Steam application, login into Steam application. In the application you will be able to find a game library, able to run. Steam must be run using the application, NOT using the browser and login into Steam account. Steam can be downloaded here.