Lara Croft leaps onto a new platform with Tomb Raider, now available for Linux
Armed with nothing but her survival instincts, Lara has found her way to the mysterious shores of Linux.
Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold. Download the Turning Point trailer to see the beginning of Lara’s epic adventure.
- A Turning Point: Experience Lara Croft’s intense origin story from a young woman to a hardened survivor.
- An All-New Raiding Experience: Explore a mysterious island filled with environmental puzzles, visceral combat, and tombs to discover.
- Fight to Live: Salvage resources, gain experience, and upgrade Lara’s weapons and tools to survive the island’s hostile inhabitants.
- Survive as a Team: Play a variety of multiplayer modes as Lara’s Shipmates or Yamatai’s Scavengers.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.