Note on Early Access:
The Black Death will launch on to Steam’s Early Access program. This means the game is still in active development and is liable to change. The Early Access program will not only allow the player enjoy the fantastic gameplay experience that is The Black Death, but will also allow the player to make a real difference to how the game progresses.
Welcome to the gritty medieval world of The Black Death. The plague has ravaged Western Europe, leaving a trail of destruction in its path, those who endure struggle against sickness, scarce resources and other desperate survivors.
Choose a realistic medieval profession each with their own way to survive. Enter a huge multiplayer open world set in 14th century western Europe. Explore castles, ports, bandit camps and much more in as you craft, loot and pillage in an epic struggle to survive against the The Black Death itself.
Key Early Access Features:
- Rich roleplaying combined with medieval era survival.
- A huge open world (8km2) based in 14th century western Europe. Explore thriving castles, bandit camps, busy ports and abandoned mines
- Unique medieval professions to choose from. Each with their own way of surviving.
- A living world with hundreds of NPCs, bandits, animals, townsfolk, merchants and the infected all desperate to survive.
- 300 in game items. Loot, craft and pillage over 40 different weapons and armour pieces, use medieval tools and utilities, fishing, mining and farming.
- Unlock new skills and recipes to aid you in your survival.
- Early Access with regular updates including brand new features!
- Large scale Multiplayer with up to 50 players per server
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.