Send to a friend
Secret of Mana
The memorable adventure of Randi, Primm and Popoi is reborn as Secret of Mana! Originally released in 1993, Secret of Mana is by far the most popular title in the “Mana” series and has now undergone a much-awaited full 3D remake!
Secret of Mana, originally released in Japan as Seiken Densetsu 2, is a 1993 action role-playing game developed and published by Square (now Square Enix) for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. This copy of Secret of Mana brings to the player a lovingly remastered version of the original, built from the ground up for new and nostalgic players alike.
The game begins as three boys from the small Potos village disobey their Elder's instructions and trespass into a local waterfall, where a treasure is said to be kept. One of the boys stumbles and falls into the lake, where he finds a rusty sword embedded in a stone. Guided by a disembodied voice, he pulls the sword free, inadvertently unleashing monsters in the surrounding countryside of the village.
Secret of Mana features:
- Top down camera perspective
- Real time combat
- The playable characters that can be controlled at any time
- Eight different types of weaponry: sword, spear, bow, axe, boomerang, glove, whip, and javelin.
- Upgrade weapons with weapon orbs
- Fly freely across the world in real time using the overworld map
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.