You'll get a digital key to download the game
Sea of Thieves - PC / Xbox One
- Publisher Microsoft
- Platform Microsoft Store
- Delivery Up to 24 hours delivery (average 2 hours)
- Distribution Digital key
- Language English
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 4203
Sea of Thieves offers the essential pirate experience, from sailing and fighting to exploring and looting – everything you need to live the pirate life and create all-new legends. With no set roles, you have complete freedom to approach the world, and other players, however you choose. Whether you’re adventuring as a group or sailing solo, you’re bound to encounter other crews in this shared-world adventure game – but will they be friends or foes, and how will you respond?
PC version works only with Windows 10!
*The Hungering Deep, the first major Sea of Thieves content update landing May 2018, brings with it an exciting new threat to the Sea of Thieves world. Work together with other crews on a completely new adventure with gameplay enhancements and unique rewards. Also enjoy at no additional cost, two further major content updates this summer in the form of Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores. The May kick-off of the Sea of Thieves weekly events programme also introduces fun new ways to play with weekly events and rewards.
- Enjoy total freedom in a multiplayer world bursting with buried treasure, ancient shipwrecks and thrilling ocean battles
- Immersive action and adventure from a first-person perspective
- Sail solo or join a crew of up to three other players to experience true co-operative gameplay
- Encounter other crews of real players in a vast, fantastical shared world filled with unspoiled islands, mythical monsters and mouth-watering loot
1. Visit Microsoft Store. Enter the 25-character code, select Next, then follow the instructions on the screen. You must be registered first.
2. The product is now connected to your Microsoft account. Go to My Library in Microsoft Store.
3. Any app or game with a Download icon next to it hasn`t been downloaded yet. Select the Download icon to download and install the app or game.
Directly in Windows 10
1. Open Microsoft Store
2. Select the See more menu (next to the Search box)
3. Select Redeem a code. Sign in to your Microsoft account if needed
4. Enter your code and select Redeem
5. On your taskbar, select the Microsoft Store icon, then select (three dots), up by your account picture.
6. Select My Library. Any app or game with a Download icon next to it hasn`t been downloaded yet. Select the Download icon to download and install the app or game.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.