No reward points for this product.
You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
Ring Runner Flight of the Sages
- Publisher Triple B Titles
- Platform PC - Steam
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital
- Language English
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 1429
Ring Runner combines the fast-paced action of space combat with the rich story and skill variety of an RPG.
Trek across the universe in a 30 hour long story-driven campaign based on a companion Sci Fi novel, or challenge 6 scenarios alone, cooperatively, or competitively through local or online multiplayer.
Choose from 60 customizable hulls that act as templates for 400+ wildly-varied skills. Level layouts, backgrounds, and AI enemies are all procedurally generated, yielding billions of challenges.
You awake from unelective brain surgery to find key memory centers of your brain missing. They've been replaced by Nero, your peanut-butter-craving neuro-Hud, who'll guide you through the universal super-highways known as The Rings. If you survive fiery trench runs, flail-swinging gladiators, and feuding trash moguls, you'll discover that you're a Sage, capable of rewriting the physical laws with your thoughts.
But beware The Extinguishers!
In the interests of universal order, The Consortium of the Inner Rings has slated the Sages for extinction, plunging the cosmos into a war with casualties measured in galaxies. You'll play a pivotal role in this terrible battle... if you can find out who you are.
- 400+ Unique Abilities - many inspired by fantasy games
- 60 Fully Customizable Ships - five archetypes, with many hybrids to choose from
- 30 Hour Story-Driven Campaign - universe based on a companion Sci Fi novel
- 6 Scenarios - Play alone or coop and competitively through online multiplayer
- Infinite Challenges - The level layouts, backgrounds, and AI enemies are procedurally generated
- Reliable Multiplayer - drop-in and drop-out of games with seamless host migration; no waiting in lobbies
- Local Coop - "Duo" ships allow a friend to act as a copilot, usable in multiplayer modes and second half of campaign
- Full Soundtrack - 20 tracks of music and hundreds of original sound effects
- Classic Arcade Inspired Mini-games - earn Sage abilities by conquering challenges in The Subrostrum
- 30 Prebuilt Ships - jump straight into the action with these handcrafted hulls
Challenge these Scenarios through single or Online Multiplayer:
- Space Defense League - League of Legends/DotA in space! Complete with cruisers, bosses, swarms of drones, and waves of power up crates
- Zombie Survival - Rack up the kills before the hordes of space zombies feast on the atoms of your brains; defeat custom bosses to gain Super Sage abilities!
- Wave Survival - Survive waves of procedurally generated bosses, swarmers, and standard ships
- Gladiator Mode - Run a gauntlet of procedurally generated bosses
- Spire Battle - Fast-paced base vs base battles
- Deathmatch - No teams; it's every Sage for his or herself
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.