Painkiller Black Edition includes Painkiller and the expansion pack Battle Out of Hell, featuring 10 additional single-player levels and many new villans.
Gothic Story, Frantic Gameplay. Painkiller is a first-person horror shooter, designed to satisfy a gamer's hunger for intense, fast-paced action. It's an adrenaline addict's nightmare, where hellish monsters swarm in seemingly endless mobs.
Graphically, Painkiller is unmatched. The proprietary PAIN Engine puts out an unbelievably high polygon count, while adding increased texture quality and the latest lighting and shadowing techniques, including soft shadows, DOT3 bump mapping, water reflections, glass simulation, volumetric light and fog, and more. Plug in the Havok 2.0 physics engine, and you get a realistic environment in a totally fantastical setting.
Stranded in a place between Heaven and Hell, your time of judgment is at hand. The Underworld is on the verge of unholy war, and you are but a pawn in the infernal battle. As you fight for your purification, the truths behind the deceptions are revealed.
- Combo weapons: All weapons come in pairs, with a primary and secondary fire.
- Morphing: Your unholy pact gives you the power to morph into a powerful possessed creature with every 66 souls collected.
- Lasting replay value: Painkiller features a standard single player campaign, with additional modes to encourage replay.
- Physics Engine: Painkiller employs the Havok 2.0 physics engine, allowing for inverse kinematics ("rag-doll physics") and deformable, interactive environments.
- Over 30 levels of fierce action, dozens of different enemies in completely unique and varied environments.
- High adrenalin gameplay: non-stop action, hundreds of enemies to be decimated and gigantic bosses.
- 14 incredible weapons, including the famous stake-gun, and the mythical Painkiller.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.