By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of $0.05.
Slice them, burn them, skewer them, and launch them - no matter how you get it done, orcs must die in this fantasy action-strategy game from Robot Entertainment.
As a powerful War Mage with dozens of deadly weapons, spells, and traps at your fingertips, defend twenty-four fortresses from a rampaging mob of beastly enemies, including ogres, hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs. Battle your enemies through a story-based campaign across multiple difficulty levels, including brutal Nightmare mode!
Will you roast orcs in pits of lava, pound them flat with a ceiling trap, or freeze and shatter them with a slash? No matter the weapons and traps you choose, you’re sure to have an orc-killing blast!
- 24 Fortresses to Defend – Twisting passages, tall towers, and wide-open chambers all need a war mage to protect them
- 6 Orc-Killing Weapons and Spells – From crossbow and bladestaff to the magical power of the elements
- 19 Deadly Traps and Fierce Minions – Choose from a wide variety of traps including arrow walls, spike traps, spinning blades, and flaming brimstone or call in allies to assist you in the destruction of the orc horde
- 11 Unique Enemies – Including ogres, flying hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs
- Story-based Campaign – Fend off orcs across three acts to discover the mysterious power behind their relentless assaults
- Persistent Upgrades – Unlock improved traps as you progress through the campaign
- Extensive Replayability – “Nightmare Mode” and a skull ranking system provide extended play
- Scoring System and Leaderboard – Compete with your friends for the title of Best Orc Killer!
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.