By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.09.
You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
Mount and Blade Warband - Viking Conquest
- Publisher TaleWorlds Entertainment
- Platform PC - Steam
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital
- Language English
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 2495
From the creators of the popular “Brytenwalda” mod, “Viking Conquest” is a brand new DLC for Mount & Blade Warband! This single and multi player DLC brings Mount & Blade to historical Dark Age Britain, complemented by authentic scenes and cultures. The DLC features a story mode with a complex plot, where choices have real consequences, as well as a standard sandbox mode in an all new setting, with expanded options and controls. Online battling also takes on its own flavour, with special modes like Coastal Assault and Warlord.
- Living world that evolves around you, with historical and random events, as well as the actions of the player all contributing.
- More than 300 new cities, castles, villages and special scenes to discover, explore, conquer and plunder.
- More than 200 historical characters and 100 extra NPCs: Kings, Lords, Ladies, bards, priests and many others. Meet legendary figures like Ivar the Boneless or his bother Sigurd Snake-in-the-Eye, royalty like Harald, later known as FairHair, or Aelfred of Wessex.
- A story mode where the player will be part of a complex plot involving political conspiracy, during the time the sons of Ragnar were leading their Great Heathen Army through Britain. An immersive game style with choice and consequence, romance, betrayal, moments of greatness and ruin.
- A sandbox mode, the classic Mount&Blade system, where goals are determined by the player, but with all the richness and options offered by the new setting.
- More than 15 possible companions, with deep interaction and different personalities. Sometimes their conflicts will force you to use cunning and diplomacy.
- A complex religion system with two faiths, The Norse Gods and Christianity, with monasteries, special NPCs and parties. Religion will be a important factor in the game that will affect the player's interactions even within their own party.
- Naval travel and warfare, a key feature to really make the setting complete.
- Battles can range from simple robbery to massive naval conflicts between huge fleets laden with warriors, all in dynamic battles where you can pilot your own boat, adjusting for factors such as wind, waves, and weather.
- The option to build your own refuge, hire staff for it, and populate it with the wives and children of your troops...
- Detailed siege warfare system, with options to reduce a defender by hunger or morale, or by direct assault. With hard choices, plagues and famines, coastal assaults.
Viking Conquest Reforged Edition is a completely free update to all owners of Viking Conquest, which adds a host of new features and content as well as re-balancing and fixing previous issues with the DLC. Play through an all new storyline set in dark, mysterious Ireland, befriend a canine companion and master the art of fighting with the unpredictable Berserker units. Rekindle your passion for Viking warfare and reforge your path in this much improved version.
- The Last Tuatha De Danann
All new story, set in dark, mysterious Ireland where nothing is what it seems and truths are hidden...
- Hofs of the Nordic Gods
Visit the holy grounds of the Nordic Gods. Make sacrifices and recruit powerful yet unpredictable Berserker troops into your army.
- Dog Companion
A loyal canine friend who will stay by your side, even on the battlefield.
- Start As Leader of a Faction
Skip the rise to power and get straight into Reforged Editions expanded kingdom management.
- Crouching and Hunting
Feed your men a better variety of food by hunting wild boar but beware, startle these creatures and they're liable to attack.
- Working (minigames)
Out of luck and out of pennings. Commit yourself to an honest day's work in a quarry, mine or farmstead.
- New Ambush System
There is no greater weapon than the element of surprise; catch your enemies off guard with an ambush attack. Though you must keep your wits about you, or you could be the target of an ambush yourself.
- Adventuring Companions
Companions that leave the player's party from discontent may now strike out on their own as adventurers, gathering their own forces and making their mark on the world.
- New Quests and Roleplay Events
Discover assassination plots, interfere in affairs of religion and more with these new sandbox quests.
- Improved Atmosphere
New ambient sounds and scene contribute to a richer experience in historical Dark Age Britain.
- New Items
Dozens of new weapons and armours as well as updates to old visuals.
This content requires the base game Mount & Blade: Warband on Steam in order to play.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.