Take Minecraft Dungeons to the next level with the Hero Edition, which includes the base game and the Hero Pass upgrade! Fight your way through an all-new action-adventure game, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers and set in the Minecraft universe!
Brave the dungeons alone, or team up with friends! Up to four players can battle together through action-packed, treasure-stuffed, wildly varied levels – all in an epic quest to save the villagers and take down the evil Arch-Illager! Discover a trove of powerful new weapons and items that will help you defeat ruthless swarms of new-and-nasty mobs. Fight or flee through canyons, swamps, and – of course – mines! Any adventurer brave or foolish enough to explore this blocky and beautiful world will need to come prepared. So quickly, gear up! The Hero Edition includes a Hero Cape, two-player skins, and a chicken pet. It also includes two DLC packs, when they become available.
• Dungeon Creeper! Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
• Multiplayer! Up to four players can team up and fight together in co-op mode.
• Power Up! Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.
• Options! Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armour!
• Epicness! Explore treasure-stuffed levels in a quest to take down the evil Arch-Illager!
1. Visit Microsoft Store. Enter the 25-character code, select Next, then follow the instructions on the screen. You must be registered first.
2. The product is now connected to your Microsoft account. Go to My Library in Microsoft Store.
3. Any app or game with a Download icon next to it hasn`t been downloaded yet. Select the Download icon to download and install the app or game.
Directly in Windows 10
1. Open Microsoft Store
2. Select the See more menu (next to the Search box)
3. Select Redeem a code. Sign in to your Microsoft account if needed
4. Enter your code and select Redeem
5. On your taskbar, select the Microsoft Store icon, then select (three dots), up by your account picture.
6. Select My Library. Any app or game with a Download icon next to it hasn`t been downloaded yet. Select the Download icon to download and install the app or game.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.