Inspired by classic dungeon crawler games such as Diablo, players will constantly discover new weapons and items that are used to fend off against monsters. Players will traverse canyons, swamps, and mines on a quest to defeat the Arch-Illager.
Players can play alone or with a group of up to four players. They can play on local multiplayer or play with friends online.
Unlike the building Minecraft game, players are not able to build structures, and mining and crafting are not the main focus of the game and is implied to have a lower significance with general gameplay.
It has been hinted that there will be challenging puzzles that unlock secret dungeons and possibly the entrance to the nether or end hidden in one of the levels.
Battle new and nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
Up to four players can team up and fight together in local and online co-op modes.
Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.
Explore treasure-stuffed levels in a quest to take down the evil Arch-Illager!
Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armour!
The first stand-alone game developed by Mojang and set in the Minecraft universe since… well, Minecraft!
1. Visit Microsoft Store. Enter the 25-character code, select Next, then follow the instructions on the screen. You must be registered first.
2. The product is now connected to your Microsoft account. Go to My Library in Microsoft Store.
3. Any app or game with a Download icon next to it hasn`t been downloaded yet. Select the Download icon to download and install the app or game.
Directly in Windows 10
1. Open Microsoft Store
2. Select the See more menu (next to the Search box)
3. Select Redeem a code. Sign in to your Microsoft account if needed
4. Enter your code and select Redeem
5. On your taskbar, select the Microsoft Store icon, then select (three dots), up by your account picture.
6. Select My Library. Any app or game with a Download icon next to it hasn`t been downloaded yet. Select the Download icon to download and install the app or game.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.